Good evening, lovelies. Get your thinking caps on because The Intern Squad is back with another fantastic giveaway!
The zouk master band Kassav is stopping in New York City on July 16th for a show at Terminal 5 and we’re giving away a pair of tickets to the lucky reader who can answer our super-challenging, brain-teasing, cranium-freezing trivia questions (listed at the bottom of this entry).
Kassav, the Antillean zouk band that has released more than 20 full length albums, is bringing its lively vocals and contagiously danceable rhythms back to the States this summer. New Yorkers can catch the group (who recently sold out all 80,000 seats at the Stadium of France by the way) on July 16th at Terminal 5. There they'll be joined by special guests T-Vice, who will start things up at 9PM before Kassav takes over at 11PM (Doors are at 8PM).
Tickets are available through Terminal 5 for $35...
or you can participate in our trivia and go for free!
- Send your answers to the two trivia questions below to email@example.com with KASSAV TRIVIA in the Subject line.
- In your email, please include your Twitter account or Facebook page (if you have one) so we can follow you back!
- Then let your friends know that they should participate, too!
- Contest ends at midnight on Sunday, July 11th, so get your answers in as soon as possible
- Many members of Kassav have first names beginning with the same letter, which letter is it?
- In what year did Afropop launch as a show on NPR?
Here's a taste of what's in store for the winners...